Sunday, January 1, 2012

Year End Review


2011 was my return to painting ancients after a three year hiatus.  I didn't even start until the Summer, and a combination of work, family and other projects tended to divert me from miniatures from time to time. That said, I did manage a small bit of progress:


  • I painted 111 foot and 6 cavalry, which is a pittance, but was quite a lot compared to the fat 0 figures painted in the previous few years.
  • Finished 1 megawood terrain scenic, 3 small woods, and several small hills and hedges. 
  • Managed to attend Historicon.
  • Got in a few games of Hail Caesar.
It's not a lot, but I wanted to get it all down so I can compare my progress next year. Here's hoping I can double my output and games played in 2012! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment